Nite Guard Repellent Tape
Deluxe holographic flash tape scares animals with light, movement and noise
- Extra wide, heavy duty iridescent foil tape works well to keep hawks away
- Tape produces a loud crackle noise and a bright flash
- Noisier, brighter and lasts longer than ordinary flash tape
- 2 inch by 100 ft sized roll
We recommend that you cut 5 - 6 strips about 30" long. Place the strips in the area where you are having daytime predator problems.
- If you are using the tape to protect from birds or hawks, place the repellent tape strips 6 - 7 ft above the area to protect.
- For ground predators, place at eye level, 20 - 25 foot intervals around and within the area you are trying to protect using shorter strips.
"We have thousands of robins that migrate into our area in the fall and winter to eat the juniper berries. They leave a terrible mess of droppings everywhere. My horse water troughs were a favorite spot for them to drink and contaminate the water with their droppings. I used duct tape to attach the repellent tape strips to the fence pipe near the troughs and it has worked perfectly! It isn't easy to dump troughs and clean them frequently here in the winter. Your product has made my life simpler and given my horses clean, drinkable water. I am confident I will be able to repel the robins from other areas they chose to frequent. Thank you so much for this product!" - Neva Parker
Click here for more information.